What you date your ex if they were the last person on the planet?

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• some of my exes but I do talk to a few just because you don't get allong in a relationship doesn't make them terrible people I have friends I would advise that you don't date because they have a problem with temptation but they normally stay single for that reason anyway but if you dated someone they must have some quality that you liked about them

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I'd rather kill myself to be honest.

What Guys Said 21

• Probably shoot her but who knows maybe there will be and other ways to deal lol

• Nope, she's a cheating, lying, back stabbing, two faced bi*ch. Cheated on me with some douchebag, left me for him, then showed up at my house two weeks later piss drunk and wanting to fight me. So f*ck her, she can stay alone and sad.

• Sure, especially my last one. She's a great woman and I still care for her.

• Surely Yes.

• I'd have sex for a few kids ( which is really messed up because they have to inbreed to save the human race). Then leave her and live on top of a mountain.

• That's being bigoted. Incest is misunderstood and being oppressed by the patriarchy.

• You may have a point there. I apologise if it might have come out as offensive. But incest is very uncommon to hear about in everyday circumstance. And conventional society and scientific communities state that it has negative consequences. But to each his/her own.

• I would fuck her and then dump her.

• Can't. I have no ex.

• id fuck but i would not date.

• I think there's an Ex I would be willing to go back and date again and that's without even being the last person on Earth lol what about you

• yeah, if it lasts😁😁😁😁

• 0|0
  • I would date as I won't have a option as u smoke last puff before die same last fuck before death

• No. Die alone than dating my ex. Hands down.

• i would rather human race to extinguish as long as it wouldn't have her genes.

• Naw she irritates me

• Surely yeah...
    You?
    by the way are these your breasts in the picture?

• Depends on the ex... But most likely

• yup
    I would

• Yes , if we ended up decently enough, I wouldn't mind it.
    by the way you have sexy profile pic. Is it you?

• Does just fucking ex-wife count

What Girls Said 9