Why would my ex tell my best friend he misses me and wants me back- but has not said a word to me?

I find that a bit manipulative on his part because he knows my best friend tells me everything and I feel he's using my friend as a messenger.

He also said how he's super depressed because I am not part of his life but I dont believe it- he would have talked to ME

Whats your opinion on this situation?

12

What Guys Said 2

• he is being manipulative, i would not fall for it or believe it unless he puts more effort into it. he needs too do it himself and not through others if he is serious.

• true I mean I am not an open type , but I think it is limited to showing my love , if I want to say something I just say it... he should have been direct... but I recommend you to ignore him now , ... until he comes and says it...

What Girls Said 1

• He is too afraid to tell you in person. He doesn't want to get hurt again. But I understand what you think. That's also reasonable. You know your ex best, so he might be using her indeed. I wouldn't buy it, if I were you.