My Boyfriend Told His Ex He Is In Love With Her?

I found out 3 days ago my boyfriend told his ex he was in love with her. I have never been heart broken before and this hurts. I keep asking him to get his stuff and leave and he disregards it and acts like everything is OK. I keep telling him it's not to please just get his stuff and go. I don't know what to do. He won't leave... I feel like I'm going to be stuck with him forever. Every time I look at him I cry.

32
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• This is so sad to hear about your situation.. You gotta be string here and take a stand.. ask him to leave immediately.. talk this ex if you can.. ask her to make him go away from your life as he might listen to her..

Leave him.. you deserves someone really special and better!

• I keep asking him to just leave. See, we have 3 kids together and I guess he thinks I'll forget about it for the kids sake. It's not fair to me. Someone just doesn't do that to someone.

• Yes, triplet's if you must know, and what do you mean "on the beach side"?

• This is why I don't think it's a good idea to live with someone unless you are married. Too much trouble/complications to separate. Anyhow, agree with those who say it's time to dump.

What Girls Said 3

• When he's not home just literally get all of his shit and chuck them out on the front lawn, maybe have a good friend be there with you when he gets home so he/she can support you if your boyfriend refuses to leave. This is not okay, I'm sorry you're going through this 😞💕

• See, I can't do that. I work full time. He decided it was best for him to stay home with our 3 kids instead of me. There's never a time when he's not here.

• Ring the police and have them escort him out of the house maybe? And again have a friend or relative over with you in case he gets violent

• I would kick his butt out of my life. There's no way he is going to be with you and be in love with his ex he has to choose it's either you or his ex.

• Happened to me.. he'll regret it

• Kick him out. Throw out his stuff, change your locks and have someone stay with you if you think he will get violent. Make him leave.

• I keep asking him to just leave. See, we have 3 kids together and I guess he thinks I'll forget about it for the kids sake. It's not fair to me. Someone just doesn't do that to someone, and because of the kids I can't make a scene like that. I just want to yell and beat the fuck out of him.

• I'm just trying to figure out a way without getting loud and violent. I may have to call the cops to get him to leave.

• That works too as long as he's gone