Boyfriend broke up because he is stressed out. How can I get him back?

Me and him dated for about 1 and a half years. We were each other's first loves.. and he said that i'm the first girl he truly loves.. but he broke up and said he was bored, that he wants freedom and wants to be single again. I guess this is because he is stressed out with high school and other stuffs. Lately i heard that he's sad and that he has been lonely. He unfriended me on facebook but still view my snap stories. The other day he posted "11:11 i miss you😕" i wonder who he means by that. I sometimes catch him staring at me at school. On that day when we break up, just like an hour later he texted and call to check up on me. I was too emotional and beg and pleaded and tell him how much he hurts me. He never starts a conversation again. I texted him and he was so cold to me. He said he doesn't wants to be friends and told me to move on. Why is he so cold to me? It's been about 2 weeks since I last texted him. I saw him at school everyday. He sits near us at lunch (yes he still does, he doesn't change his place)
So how can i get him back? I really miss him.. and wants to be there for him..
Should i start the conversation? I don't think he might start the conversation.. he is trying so hard to move on from me..

sorry for the long post !! Please help

03
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• unfortunately their isn't much you can do to change this boys mind.
    He's the one missing out and you two are both gonna have to find a way to live with it.
    Unfortunately breakups happen and as hard as it may be I think he wants to experience more before settling down.

sometimes after the relationship has lasted for so long it starts to sort of lose that spark while it moves to a commited love and maybe you two could use some more dating experience to help grow as individuals.

I'm sure that you'll meet someone that'll make you just as happy (if not more) and if it's meant to be you will find eachother again.

my girlfriends parents dated eachother in highschool, broke up, and found eachother again after they had matured and realized how good things were together.

• also, I'd recommend giving him his space for a while and you never know, someday you might be friends. and can always be there for one another.

• Best of luck to both of you😃

• I really wish you the best too!

and welcome to GAG! I really hope you plan on sticking around :)

• Your boyfriend is stressed out? He is in high school and he's already stressed. I can not imagine him as an adult how much more he will be. You want sound advice then here it is. Give him his space you have so much more years ahead of your life. Enjoy your days as a youth. Adult life is waiting and it's right around the corner. Act happy smile and laugh pay no attention to him he will see you much happier and that will make him wonder why he left such a beautiful person like yourself. Give him space and pretend he's not around anymore.

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0