My cancer male is playing with my heart and head?

So my ex who I was with on and off for four years has recently got back in touch after 5 months of no contact , everything was going well saw each other a few times even slept together twice (my idea) but no when ever I suggest Hooking up or doing something he says no. With not a real reason. We text but mostly I initiate it or he'll text me if I say to him something like text me later... is he testing me? Like what's going on we haven't spoke about anything to do with us he was seeing someone and that didn't work out but I wanna know why get back in contact after so long just to be like this!

So more to this! We've still been hanging out and sleeping to each other and he's making more of an effort to start conversations and carry them on but we're going to a hotel and cinema Saturday night and when I was talking about it he snapped at me and said chill out were not together! I said sorry and he then said didn't mean to snap didn't want to give you the wrong idea! What is going through his head why is he so hot then cold!

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• He couldn't find anyone else to fuck so he came to you telling you everything you wanted to hear and you stupidly listened and even more stupidly fucked him. Now he's done with you till he gets horny again. Now you know why you never have anything to do with an ex forever. What do you think of him now?

• Why are you wasting time with him?

• But we weren't just a fling we were together a year then split up then became friends with benefits then I slept with someone else and it hurt him so we became exclusive but not in a relationship then we eventually got back together and moved in together and then we split up didn't speak for 5 months and he suddenly popped back into my life

• AGAIN. HE POPPED BACK IN TO POP HIS LOAD IN YOUR VAGINA. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

What Girls Said 1

• Then stop letting him. You know this isn't going anywhere so why waste time or energy on it?