Would rather be dominant, be dominated, neutral, or equal?

This has nothing to do with anything sexual you can base it on that but this is not what it talking about. This is not about anyone that feminazi and mgtow bull shit.

Dominant is basically take control of everything.
Be dominated is being take control of
Neutral is not give a fuck and do your own thing but don't let anyone control you but don't try to control others.
Equal is hell other people out and you get hell and return and do things obviously equally

Also this about with people, with any type of relationship, with jobs, with politics, with basically anything. Feel free to write a paragraph or an essay. I will read it all because I'm interested in people though process

612
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I'd go dominant any day.
    Being dominated is way too passive, makes it sound like I'd be too scared to actually do anything of my own will as if I didn't have a spine.
    Neutral is basically what most people are today anyway, but if things were under my control, wherever that might be I feel that things could possibly go better, not just for me but others as well. What's the point of being dominant if it's all only gonna workout for you? You'd want things to be good for those around and those close to you as well
    Equal sounds pretty boring, like some sort of mediator. I'd rather not get into people's problems if they're up against someone else as it might be considered 'nosey' and shit like that

• In certain situations yeah but sometimes it's good not to let things bother you

• Yeah but taking control of situations is more my style, it involves directing people and telling them what to do obviously, and you can still solve a situation like that. But JUST helping by myself or by being told what to do isn't enough, I like it done my way.
      But that's how I personally feel about problems like that

• Alright you have a point

• Your "Equal" description doesn't make any sense. I literally cannot translate it into a concept, it seems like just disjointed words. Perhaps you could clarify, or re-state if there are some typos. Definitely either Neutral or Equal though. I do not like being controlled, nor like the idea of controlling others, but do like the idea of working together to come up with something.

• any works, happy to be involved.

• I would love a fair fight..

• I am Dominant. So, I guess that's what I'd rather be.

• neutral

• I don't really care what I am as long as I'm participating

• im neutral

• Equal. It takes two to please.

• equal

• https://youtu.be/_DjZWrSVt1w
    Equality all the way

• Hold what is antifa and what did she dude, what trying to fight him

• It would have been sexist not to punch her and it's wrong to assume gender ;)

• People said that I was sexes for saying that he was guy before but couldn't tell if he was joking or not

• Dominant because I like to be in control in any situation.

What Girls Said 6

• it changes for everyone depending on situation. no one is one thing all the time. but i like being in control or equal or neutral best. in that order.

• Oh ok that's cool, I like to stay neutral most the time. But you don't have a point about that

• neutral, i usaly dont care about things.

• Switcher

• both

• I prefer to be dominant, always.

• dominant.