Who among you here are moviegoers?

Post your favorite movies here or the movie you've recently seen.

me, Guardians of the Galaxy.πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to either buy the DVD or watch on Netflix or Amazon. so at home

• I expected this answer from you. 😊

• no way if it is as big as at the cinemaπŸ˜‚

• lol I'll tell your boyfriend he will have to find another excuse for cuddling you at home

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I have a lot of favorite movies. I pretty much see the new movies that come out in theaters. I say am a moviegoers

• Me, I saw John Wick 2. I was going to see Fate of the Furious but never did.

• favorite movie is inception and deep movies like that but I've recently seen fate of the furious and I loved it

• No I'm a movie watcher

• The Full Monty, Starter for 10, shawshank redemption, The theory of everything, Leon the professional, Warrior, Rocky Balboa, The nice guys, ME Before You, Reality Bites, Midnight in Paris, Almost famous, Chasing Amy, the fisher king, Good will hunting, A long way down, Before sinrise, before sunset and before midnight, The accountant, The breakfast club, The green Mile,10 things i hate about you. and many more

• I just saw the movie Serenity, which is the follow up to the amazing TV series called Firefly

• I never "go out" to see movies. What I DON'T like are movies about war, sports, violence, aname (cartoons), or movies that are the most popular at the box office

• pretty much what the f*** you just said was you don't like movies in general unless it's a documentary which then it's a very thin selection

• favorite movie is human centipede 2

• I think I might be if I had the coin, but I rarely see more than a few per year...

• nice movie.. last movie I saw was lion..

• I recently saw fate of the Furious, going in style, Kong Skull Island, baby boss, and some others. let's just say I'm a moviegoer

• titanic, passengers, inception, guardian of galaxy..

• Favorite of all time Grease but I don't have a favorite recent movie

What Girls Said 3

• most recent was Beauty and the Beast. i loved it :)

• My favourite film is predestination and favourite animated film is paprika. I've not seen many films in the cinema recently. I find the vast majority of it to be simplistic, easily predictable and contrived.

• I've seen Split