Why is he ignoring me all of a sudden?

Long story short. We were a thing for almost 2 years. Never made it oficial but acted as if it was. Things went south due to his lack of time and effort and i called a break. Almost two months pass i felt like i was ready to work things out and reached out to him. Things went alright, we started talking again all the time but more friendly than anything else and it seemed like we were both comfortable with that. I told him I had to tell him something (apologise for wanting space and leaving) but he never brought it up so i guess he was avoiding it and i didn't want to pressure him. That was a month ago and things remained the same with constant communication. Well from a few days back to the present he's been very distant. He's taking hours to reply, and today, i haven't heard from him the whole day even when i texted him this morning. What should i do?

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• you are just a friend now, you can't wish him to reply immediately like he used to do when you where lovers... so it shouldn't matter ...

• I'm not asking for anything. But it's very rude to just leave people hanging for a day or so. He can just say he doesn't want to talk to me and i'd understand

• It says he hasn't read it but come on, who doesn't check messages in a day?

• hey come on you and I know that life can be pretty busy sometimes... if he hadn't opened messenger yet then he isn't rude ... he is just busy... 😈

• may be he is not ready yet either mentally or emotionally

• I'm not pushing any agenda on him honestly. I'd love if he would just tell me if he isn't ready and i'd perfectly understand.

• its not easy to confront... to say what you actually feel...

What Girls Said 1

• he might have a new girlfriend that doesn't want him talking to you if you're officially "just friends" he also might be scared of getting involved with you again. even though you're ready to go back to the way things were, that might not be the case for him.

• Maybe you are right, but the spam of 3 months he could've gotten a new girl so fast?

• the time it takes is different for everyone. it's hard to say without knowing him