Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?

I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years with this guy. I'm in love with him. Read our texts from tonight, what do you think happened to him? Why is he different? The texts are pretty self-explanatory so I don't think I have to explain more.Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?

101

Most Helpful Guy

• niik got some other relation

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon leave that conversation for now, let him think about everything and let him message you back first. Don't keep going after him because he'll just pull away even more. He's like a rubber band, let him pull away so he can snap back and tell you what he wants to do. Sorry he's being like this though, it sucks <3

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 9

• Most people can't do long distant relationships. He might have just changed over time when his life was changing as well.

• I think he got tired of along distant relationship and moved on. i'm sorry.

• Wow that's rough. I'd call him, see what's up

• I think the distance sort of hurts him so he thinks it hurts you, maybe he feels that if he leaves you alone you'll be able to move on and be happy. Still when he's high his more emotional irrational side takes control and acts upon the his feelings, I think he misses you, but I don't know...

• He's moved on, it's difficult ik. Tc

• That's harsh. I've gone through the same thing with my ex. It turns out he cheated. BUT don't jump to conclusions. Hear what he has to say

• he lost interest. srry girl. he didn't want to open up.😢😞

• There's someone else for sure. Tell him bye

• Honestly, just drop it. The more attention you're giving him the more he comes uninterested.