Ex following friends on social media?

My ex and I were in a long distance relationship and went to different colleges. He met a few of my friends when he came to visit but it was a very brief encounter, less than 5 minutes, and he followed them on social media. Since the breakup, he has blocked me on every social media platform but still continues to follow my close friends even though he only met them the one time. He also removed my best friend from following him, but he still follows her. He doesn't like their pictures, and some of them post with me often. Is he trying to keep tabs on me or just following them to follow?

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• truth is that... x has nothing to do with the present life... just move on and dont keep anrye on him like he is not keeping on you... if he would be kind enough then he would have never cheated or broke up with you... be motivated and close the chapter of x fully

What Girls Said 2

• How can he remove your bestfriend from following him but still follow her? He'd have to block her but then neither of them would have access. But anyway he may just be doing both

• instagram has a feature where you can make someone unfollow you without blocking them

• He's a tool, don't wonder. Tc