Ex girlfriend told me she lost attraction towards me cause I lied about the little things. Is she using me?

She also said she wants to be single. When I asked her if I was going to get her attraction back if we stay friends and I don't lie about stuff will I have a chance when she's ready for a relationship. She said yes. She also said she doesn't care if talk to girls. We also hand a fight. I told her I'll give her a brand new phone then after that she was like yes I'll be your friend. If I never said that she would had blocked me and never spoke to me again. Is she using me? What does this mean?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• well you broke her trust when you lied. buying her friendship back (the phone) is going to get her around temporarily but not in any consistent kind of way

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems pretty cut and dry to me that she's just using you. How was the new phone thing not obvious?

What Girls Said 1

• Then she will come back to you trying to get back together. She is just using you. Remove her from your life

• How can you tell?

• Soon as you said something about buying her a phone

• She says she's scared of having one cause they don't work out. Then complains when I talk to other girls and gets mad.

She doesn't hang out with other guys except for me. She says I will have s good chance if I stop lying. How can you tell?

What Guys Said 3

• she's just looking for a way out. take it from me man, you don't want her in the long run. Cut her off.

• Then why call me and ask to hang out?

• maybe you should try to tone down the feeling. be a little more distant. the more you chase her around, the more she's gonna act like that.

• That's why I'm doing. Thanks

• Its possible its hard to tell

• what Part dont you get?

• 1: is she using me
      2: I can't tell if she's wanting to wait until we know each other before dating. Plus, we jumped into our relationship day one
      3: She says she wants to be single but gets hurt and mad when I talk to girls. She acts like she wants one but then says she doesn't.
      4: When I tell her why she doesn't want a relationship she says cause they don't work out
      5: if she acting like she im wants one then why wait?
      6: we hang out as friends but she doesn't hang out with anyone else. Why only me?
      7: it's all confusing

• She said she doesn't want you!

• She said she didn't want anyone right now but she said later she will be. That's why I'm not understanding. What is her goal?

What do you think?