What was the most ridiculous reason why someone broke up with you or you broke up with someone?

520
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• My ex-wife broke up and filed for divorce because I got laid off from my job. "If you don't have a job to support me, there is no reason for me to hang around here." What she didn't know was that I had one year's worth of salary in savings and we were not in any danger of being evicted or going hungry, but after she expressed her feelings, I had no desire to assuage her concerns: good riddance!

• why didn't you try to talk it out with her? maybe she did it in a moment of impulse. (sorry searching for relationship advice rn because im in a relationship crisis)

• @EmHenz There were other problems that preceded that incident which made me feel that she wanted me only as a means of support and that she was not dedicated to being an equal lifelong partner. If you need advice, feel free to PM me.

• mine was for the fun of it... didn't like em that much anyway... but eventually i found out that doing that hurt.. someone i liked did it to me..
    guess who doesn't break up for fun anymore :)

• She said "God told me." I knew she was religious but sheesh!

• ... intrusive thoughts that came from porn addiction.

• girl said it was because I was black and her mom didn't like her dating black people but I look like a lightly tanned white dude. PLUS a week later she dates one of my dark black friends and now they have a kid together.

• My first ex girlfriend was age 21 and i was age 28. She broke up with me cause she said her mother made her do it. I loved that girl with all my heart.

• Well yeah my girlfriend broke up with me because i was playing the piano perfectly in front of my female best friend wtf😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• i guess she's just jealous that u did such a seemingly romantic act to your friend. i would be too.

• usually I say that our thoughts don't match but the truth is hot chicks talk a lot about themselves or feelings. it groces me out

• Get this... the sex was TOO GOOD!! Yes that's what she told me. First and only time I ever heard that one. She said she was worn out lol

• we was arguing on her car, while she was driving in the highway. I reach for my cookout drink and the top part wasn't fully closed.. so, it spilled on her carpet and told me to get that fuck out. she broke up with me over an accident... but oh well... I'm in a much better place now...

• After my girlfriend said that my dick would be to big and I found her later that day cheating on me with my best friend (his penis was way smaller) I broke up with her

• I think for doing my job as a Trainer. .. or her insecure demon listening to jealous family and friends or just for the hell of. it. or i suck as a trainer. ... the great unknown is what drives men nuts. .. and that's silly

• because we got shuffled into different classes.

• I think she was ashamed of what her and I did together.

• I was too friendly

• When I was early 20s. She said I was too short even tho I am average height at 5'9" and she was below average height at like 5'1. I understand people have preferences but it was: wow

• Because I didn't have any friends...

• because I like coffee. (at the time it was starting to like coffee) then another time because I became a vegan

• first of tell me what is love?

• She was such a bore and didn't even want second base. (at 19)

What Girls Said 5

• Broke up with someone over miscommunication from both sides but it's quite complicated right now. He won't leave me alone I won't leave him alone and genuinely deep down I love him. We're working it out but it's a original argument situation

• His Parents

• Oh my my my... I dated this complete idiot a while back, I have no idea why I liked him in the first place. Anyway, I was upset because he was showing people an embarrassing photo of me, so I asked him to stop. He wouldn't stop so I started getting upset, and refused to talk to him for a little while. Then later on I got a very angry text message saying I'm crazy and always angry about him, and then he broke up with me over text. So stupid.

• He said we were better when we were friends

• I had been loaning him money. He broke up with me when I didn't have any money left to give him.