Does it upset you when an ex does better than you after a break up?

And I don't mean in terms of like finding another person. I'm talking career, family life, money, anything.

Or would it upset you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Only if the ex treated me badly while we were together
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• only if they didn't bring anything to the table or the relationship during our "time". i wouldn't even think more on it to behonest. not to toot my own horn but im the overlooked kind of man.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because as an individual, I do want them to succeed in life and obtain their dreams or career.

I don't really keep in contact with exs unless under special conditions but for the most part, deep down I want them to move up in life even if it was a rough break up

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have animosity towards any of my exes, so I root for them in the game of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would no longer be my concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. And I've never checked on an ex unless we were/are on good terms so it's like an old friend. Not an old enemy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, never.. never even think of an ex, much less find out how they are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I can be petty.

1|0
    0|0
    • At least you're honest 😂😂😂

• Why should I have to lie? I'm the first to admit my faults. But I wouldn't be upset if I was in a good place though lol only when I'm in a bad pickle

• No, bc I'm already doing better by not being with him anymore.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't compare my life to other people's anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. My ex boyfriend is a great guy, who works hard for his future, I don't have the right to be upset. And yeah, if I was he wouldn't give a shit, it would be me who would fe feel that way. It doesn't really matter to him, he is just living his life, and I hope him the best.

Lol I don't give a fuck about the other guys I dated, they were assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you know if it ever happens. 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I want that for him, so he's busy, and moves on, and isn't trying to get back with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i won't be finding out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. If we broke up on good turns? I'm happy for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care him

0|0
    0|0