Depressed ex begging to come back?

She is really depressed/unstable and saying how her life will be over if she has no chance of getting back with me. At first I thought if she gets her life together maybe we could try again but she never really tries. Just talks. I feel like if I tell her she has zero chance of getting me back it would be really bad for her. I want her to eventually have a better life just not necessarily going to be with me. So should I tell her there is no chance or just wait till I actually have a new partner to say that? There's a tiny possibility she might get her sh** together but I doubt it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you two need to part ways, get your lives together and find people who you are actually compatible with. don't wait. You'll make it worse for the both of yas.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• what she do

• Let her extended family and adult kids control her life/time. Spend time with her kid's dad (claims it is innocent) but had little time for me. Now that I walked away suddenly she says she will change. She said it before and never changed. Her family treats her like crap and I felt sorry for her for a long time. I also truly loved her.

• neat

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.