Why is my Ex So Lucky?

I work at a large company, with my ex...

It's cool, we don't see each other too much and act cool towards each other if we do (Despite me feeling so anxious inside)

I really loved her, and she is the only girl/love I have ever had in my life.

She broke up with me, kinda just said she didn't have feelings anymore but didn't really give me a clear answer and it hurt a lot.

About a year later...

She seems so happy, she got promoted and has a really good position ( Makes more money than me), She Bought a New Car, Has a New Boyfriend :( and doesn't care about me anymore... Goes on vacations now ( Never really wanted to travel with me :( )

It hurts me so much, I have a lot of pain in my heart... I don't understand why she broke up, she is not giving me clear answers, and I don't know why she likes the new guy more...

My life sucks, I am already at the top of my position and can't move up, I can't find anyone to date, I feel miserable and depressed all the time, and I feel pathetic.. Look how hurt and sad I am just because I don't have her, then I start thinking it's probrally why she didn't want me... I'm just a loser and I guess she deserves a lot better than me... I don't deserve anyone.

Bump
Please Help

Most Helpful Girl

• You deserve to be happy to maybe you should change company to feel a litle different and forget about her

• I'll try to move company, but she will always exist in this world... I'm not sure if I can ever be happy.

• It was a Motorola Krazor

• Same thing with girls too, they just get older you'll see that in time and you don't remember why you liked her so much.
      Thank you for the mho and wish you happines with a girl you trully love and loves you back.
      😘😘😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, She moved on and so should you, dont waste your time being miserable or sad, Don't like your job? get a better one, Forget and forgive, move on with your life and find something better to do, Find a passion learn something new a new language, Maybe return to college or uni or whatever, Always strive to improve and move.

• I've lost that strive... I feel like I can't live without her

• you just began your life, You don't need a woman to live, You and your belief is all you need. First thing you can do is change jobs and forget about her, At best what you can do is move out man, forget all trace of her, You aren't attached to her, Trust me once you let go you will see what greatness life has to offer.

• I have been in your position, Yes I am 15 but Im more than that, But I absolutely loved this woman she was my other part she made me whole and my heart filled with joy and feelings i can't describe when i see her, Things didn't go well and I was miserable until a time came where I picked myself up and found a passion and that helped me understand that there is more to life than women and sex, You are still young and have the whole world yo explore.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.