Why my ex can't look at me or talk to me?

I am curious about this situation. I had a boyfriend who has broken up with me four months ago. He has moved to his hometown and I have stayed in the city where I do my studies. We haven't seen each other since that event and we only have exchange few messages. The thing is that we have some mutual friends and one of his friends is my roommate. So, these friends and my ex came to visit us and I they all greeted me except him. He was avoiding to even look at me all the time and we bearly exchange some words. I find that what he was doing was impolite and childish. I would like to hear more opinions about this subject because these encounters really interest me.
Thank you

15
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe because your breakup hit him harder than it hit you. He can talk to you but he doesn't want to. It's easy to judge his behavior as impolite and childish but you don't know what he's going through so don't make assumptions, he probably has his own reasons for avoiding you. No offense!

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• He wants to forget you and the memories he has with you. Just looking at you reminds him of the good and the bad.

• Why do women think they can be friends with an ex?

• shame or rage

What Girls Said 1

• That means he doesn't want to talk to you