My ex boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue and 2 weeks latter sent me a Snapchat of him and girl, why would he do that?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for 8 mothers and were best friends before dating. Suddenly he broke up with me one day for no reason. We have not talked at all after the the break up and he randomly snapchatted me. I opened the Snapchat and it was a picture of him and anther girl I did not know. Why would he do that? What was the point? Do I have the right to block him?

319
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I can see a number of possible reasons:
    1) revenge- if he felt like you ruined the relationship, he might be doing it to rub your nose in it
    2) accident - he didn't mean to send to you or maybe sent to everyone
    3) thinks he's doing nothing wrong - he didn't think you'd be hurt as you're just friends now and he was just showing what he's up to
    4) he's immature/mean/ a dick- he did it on purpose to make you upset, for no good reason.

given you're still friends and you didn't mention the break-up being bad, just quick... I'd say it's 2 or 3

• He wants you to know, he's doing well.

If he's a gentleman: He wants you to move on and send him someone special to you.

If he's an ass: Feel free to send me his address.

No I'm kidding.

Ass : He's just being a dick.
    That is very wrong of him and I hope he dies in a pit of snakes.

• it would be understandable if you want to block him. he wants you to think things are going great. But I find the more that people try to convince me things are great the more likely they are not

• Why. Because he can.

Point. Who knows, maybe showcasing he found someone better/hotter.

Right. Clearly. Right is a very big word, out of context here.

• you always have the right to block someone.

• You should be happy that you're not with that kiddo anymore 😂
    Block him and move on

• he jst wnt to enjoyed wth u and he find that girls while he is wth u so he breakup wth u and catch that girl.
    so it good to block him.
    or send snapchat of u and some1 else to make him jealious.
    bst of luck.

• Just being a douche. You have poor taste in men apparently.

• dear... he wants to make u jealous

please dont respond... let him b... behave aa if he didn't exist

u r a brave girl n u deserve d best in this world... its better that jerks like him are gone

• 'mothers'

• he broke up with you because he found that another girl

• You have the right to do whatever you want. He's just being a jerk, good job getting rid of him.

• Yes u should surely block him... by the way I too went with the same situation some days back... anyway wanna get in touch?

• block him baby girl. the guy is a shithead and it's best to keep far away from the schmuck.

• You have the right to block him.

He is a douche for doing what he did.

• yes you do

• block him... that was rude... anyway, don't worry about it.. move on

• He obvously thinks he such a cool dude who can get a girl whenever he wants and is trying to hurt you for some reason, possibly to satisfy his ego. What goes around comes around, karma will see to it that you will meet a guy who truly lives you and you'll wonder why you ever wasted that precious 7 months of your life on a guy who loves himself more than anyone else.

Block him, move on and when you meet a genuinely nice guy let your happiness erase any sadness over this short-term blip in your life

What Girls Said 3

• 8 mothers? XD

He sent it because, he wants to prove that he's happy without you and wants to make you feel jealous.

• you can block whoever you want.

• he tries to make u jealous