Why do guys ghost girls?

I dated this guy for 3 months and everything was going really well and then he just stopped talking to me. he had just told his ex about me a week before he stopped talking to me and I think she said something to him. I haven't gotten any closure about what happened and am just really confused.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He will be back. When he tries don't take him back. You're plan B and better than that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosting happens when someone isn't mature enough or strong enough to be real and honest with someone. They will rather just go away and hope you get the message so they don't have to tell you their feelings. You dodge a bullet when someone ghosts you because it means the person is a coward and you do not want a partner who can't be real with you.

What Guys Said 4

• ghosting is a typically cowardly move. I have to wonder if the ex is jealous and did something to get him back and he is too ashamed to face you

• cause we get tired of y'all

• Caused we learned it from females

• Girls tell guys they need to practice with girls they don't like to gain confidence for girls they do like so he probably got his practice in and then went after what he really wanted.

What Girls Said 1

• They do that when they r not interested anymore n canlt tell it not to sound rude