WHAT IS GOING ON? why am I getting this treatment?

so i dated this wonderful girl for 3 years i took her everywhere with me overseas really looked after her treated her kind loved her told her i loved her all the normal good things. Then she cheated on me out the blue while working at sea in america to which she confessed to some 6 months later i was upset shocked but thought i could forgive her giving the realtionship time and investment plus if you love a person you work on things right? anyhow long storey short its been terrbile for months she dropped me in feb and I've begged pleaded for 3 months now. She came home from sea in April and we kind of made things up spending a little time with each other and she slept over etc etc. But now she's gone all cold and horrid again for at least 8 days now she lets me text at least 10 times a day but never responds to anything then sends me this last night :

\HOW F;;;;;; DARE YOU!!! You f;;;;;; insensitive prick!!! Get the f;;;; out of my life and stay out of it!!! You are not important to me in what is happening right now FUCK OFF!

Please unblock me.πŸ˜” (if you want to) we're not enemies we are just having a bad phase because we aren't talking to each other or spending any time together or moving forward with anything we're just stuck in a phase of not wanting to change anything with each other and that's why it's like this for us right now πŸ’”.. and it's just so we can stay in touch incase you need me for anything or if we decide to work anything out before we end up forgetting each other completely because of no contact or talking or incase we want to meet up and spend some time with each other. Hope your ok up there and looking after yourself x I do wish I was with you taking care of you and things πŸ˜” I loved that part of us. X

that last section i e mailed her this morning again nothing in return
mind boggling i know one thing im never dating again single life for me from now on I've wasted fare to much time on women its crazy 3 years... 3 years and blocked and ignored like a 15 year old skool kid its so confussing i dont know if i should laugh or cry anymore lol

43
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• You should probably just leave her alone. Maybe you weren't the one for her and she wasn't the one for you. I have a feeling you aren't giving us the full story tho haha just a gut feeling telling me that she didn't just cheat out of the blue for no reason at all. 😇

• She is stuck on this "phase" not you. I can see that you really care about her and you really want things to work out between the two of you. But her attitude should be the reason why you should've just walked away as soon as she cheated on you. Which goes to show that she was seeking other men.

Why did she call you an insensitive prick? What made her say that about you? What did you do to stir that up inside of her?

• hi thanks for the input.. she called me that because i was asking could we sort things out while she is dealing with issues at home regards her parents i didn't ask but because i messaged she said that to me

• yes its very odd she goes to college for 4 months of the year while she re trains i usally go with her and sty up there with her like we have done for the past 2 years. only this time she dumped me and left me behind but then 1 week before college she stays with me here over the weekend we do all the adult things etc etc. and then she makes no conatct for days etc etc and when i say i think we could do witha little more contact to make things work she goes off on one and ends it again. so for 10 days maybe I've been doing the begging again and know im blocked its just a constant battle on my side

• because she agred to go slow... but made no contact or visits at all i haven't seen her for nealry 3 weeks now

• You should leave her be. She's ungrateful, selfish, and all around toxic from what you've said. Hopefully she'll get her life straight before she's only left with people just like her to turn to.

• thank you im so lost with her attudide like no response to anything romantic and i wouldn't mind she's got plenty of space she's 140 miles away right now.. i think maybe this could be to do with her post tramtic stress disoreder do you think its possibile?

• No. And if she's somehow managed to fit cheating, Sporadic outbursts and a complete lack of respect under "symptoms of PTSD" then she has progressed herself to straight out "deluded and full of b. s"
      This is just her being crazy and disrespectful and she really doesn't care about anybody but herself. You sound like you've done well for yourself in life and the way that she's been mooching off of that leads me to believe you should cut her off before she decides to try and take you for all you've built.

• thanks for the input yes and to top it off last augest she accepted my promise ring and of course 4 weeks before this she had been cheating at sea unkown to me until feb this year so i guess I've just been screwed over.. maybe all these actions are because of her guilt?

• She's not interested and is immature. Do not be nice to her. Move on for your own good.

• yes i agree no messages im still blocked etc etc 3 years i spent with this women i wouldn't mind she's 27 year old but ovbs acts like a 19 year old crazy

What Guys Said 3

• Something I've learnt from my past relationships is that women are brutal when they lose interest in you. Just leave her alone. Don't contact her. Don't message. Don't chase. The second you are over her she'll probably try to come back. Turn her down. No one deserves to be cheated on. You don't see it yet but your better off without her

• thank you i know your all right and i know and can see it to but when your breaking up like i am your blind at first hey.. i mean its not even though its about the sex its honeslty about how happy i thought she made me the connection i thought we had the things in common its just a complete waste the hardest part is the complete cut of and the 3 month of begging for something i have not done shouldn't she be begging me?

• I've been there with the begging but it just makes you look desperate. Go out with your friends. Do the things you couldn't do with her. I know it's hard and your feeling down at the moment but force yourself. It's been over a year since I had a breakup like this and I'm working a great job and doing sports that I a always wanted. (Also my ex keeps messaging wanting to be friends- no thanks!)

• ok thank you

• how old are you brother

• Get another girl. You will forget all about her