My boyfriend is acting super weird, Is continuing this relationship right?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years, over the last 2 years he hasn't been affectionate at all, I can't really remember the last time we kissed or held hands, he has also lost interest in sex but he denies it. Also he has became an expert in making excuses to avoid me and when sometimes I'm too busy to spend time with him he sounds happy and relieved. When i try to talk about it he starts yelling and calling me crazy for thinking that way and uses this excuse to avoid me for another day. When i tell him that maybe our relationship has ended and we need to breakup he starts crying and begging me not to leave him. I'm so damn confused, I don't know what to do! I still love him but I'm fed up with his ignorance and behavior. Our relationship used to be amazing we were eachother's bestfriend but now it's s even lower than a simple friendship.

32
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• he's cheating

• he found someone new

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him how you're feeling. If he doesn't try to help fix the problems, then your relationship is doomed.

• cut him loose.

• wow, I think u frfr need to tell him and that's manipulation, if he cares he dont treat u like dattt. IDC if he crying or not and ik that u love him but that's fake afff. like if u gonna date be honest, don't play and I'm sorry but he's playing w u, u deserve someone better. I feel u cuz some boy did the same thing to me and nahhhh u need stop this game and stupid manipulation 💀💀💯💯