I really wanna have sex with a married man, I feel bad about it. How do I handle this situation?

First off his wife is a wonderful person, and I don't want to be a home wrecker. I had a class with her husband and the whole thing was mad sexual tension. We unfortunately kept in touch and he admitted he wanted to have sex with me. The sexual chemistry is so intense and it's been hard to keep turning him down. What should I do?

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I've been there with the sexual tension with a married coworker. Just force yourself to move on. Its hard especially when they flirt with you constantly. Don't sleep with him. Helps to find a better job. There are probably a bunch of single guys you could sleep with instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have sex with him. It's not the right thing to do. There are hundreds of single men out there that you can have sex with instead.

What Guys Said 9

• honestly I think ya already know what the right thing to do is. don't. cut him off, block his number, stay away from him and tell him to figure his marriage out. He's prolly gonna mess it up anyway but don't let it be because of you. find somebody else who is single, until ya do it really doesn't matter how bad you want this guy you can't wreck his life. masturbate or whatever ya gotta do to calm down but DON'T fuck him :/

• Don't have sex with him. Find a single man rather. It's in his marriage's interest that I'm saying this.

• Walk away and don't breakup a marriage

• fuck him. the marriage is doomed if you can. help those people. ride her husband if you can. if you can't find another horsey

• don't talk to him anymore! find someone else. so you wanna be with a cheater and a liar?

• ask his wife if she will to have 3some.

• Don't have sex with a married man

• Can I satisfied u?

• offcourse she is into her, if you want go for it gaaaaaarl

What Girls Said 7

• Go off and find your own guy. If you go after the forbidden fruit, may the Gods help you when the shit hits the fan. I would not want to be on the receiving end.

• Ask him if he's done it before outside his marriage. Usually not a good idea as he'll leave you hanging and you'll be attached. It's nice to not have awkwardness with people you've never had sex with. Who knows, he could have stopped having sex with her, but usually Pandora's box isn't worth it.

• He already has sex with people outside marriage. I don't really care about him. I only have sexual feelings towards him.

• K. then go for it. He's open for business. Will you have to see him in class for a while?

• Find a single man. Messing with someone's husband is bad.

• walk away from him. He is probably still sleeping with his wife as well. if he wants you then he needs to put his big boy pants on and confide in his wife and let her know that he is unhappy and move forward from that point. However, you already knw in your heart what you want.

• You don't want to do that , getting caught up married man

• Tell his wife what he's been up to.

• Are you sure it's my place to tell her?

• Well, if you don't who knows how long it'll take for her to find out.

• Sleep with him wreck his home. Leave him feel disappointed now and happy forever chose