My ex boyfriend says he's happy with his new girlfriend

OK my ex and I broke up in April after over 5 years and I found out recently that his girlfriend that he claimed he had only been with since April he... Show More

The topic of this she be my ex says he's not happy with his g/f

Most Helpful Opinion

• He cheated on you. End of story. It doesn't matter why he keeps doing the stupid things he is doing. Ignore him or file a restraining order. You could also tell your boss that he is disrupting your work environment and they will keep him from going to your work. (I worked at target and some guy was following me around after work, I told my boss and they took care of it.) If he doesn't love her, that's his problem not yours. Your relationship with him is over, thank goodness. Do not take him back by any means. 5 years or not. At this point he has become a cheating stalker and all you have to do is tell the police he is stalking you. It may seem a little overboard but your safety and personal well-being are very important.

• Seems like she still has FEELINGS for him and didn't mean anyone of the words she's spoken. Anyhow I totally agree with you !

• Show Older
    • If the cops calling him didn't scare him then I'm going to just keep ignoring his

calls and texts and if it continues for a long period of time I will contact his girlfriend but a restraining order isn't really necessary I'm not scared of him I just want him to leave me alone and move on with my life I don't call him or text him at all and as far as getting back with him never he broke all trust I had in him and trust takes a long time to earn and seconds to shatter and can never be fixed

• Scared or not it works lol. I just figure it would be a quick fix.