What would you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend in a short argument switched off the video call on your face without even saying bye?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• block them from video calling till they apologise..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be offended, and angry. I would most likely avoid his calls or at least try to.
    I have been to situations where I was very angry, and wanted to cut the call on the person. However, I would try to control my attitude and say bye.

Happened just two or some weeks ago. Then, once cooled down, I would call back and we talk things out in a happier manner.

Being rude like that is not cool and would require a genuine apology.

What Guys Said 9

• there would probably be a good reason for it, and I would be willing to leave her alone for as long as she wants/needs

• i have no idea

• Try to move on

• Try to reach her in person when i had the chance and talk calmly about what happened to understand whats the problem.

• just make a call to her do my level best to make her mood good and if she possible i would visit her home to make her happy

• she'll gonna get spanking

• let them relax and cool off for a bit chances are they are frustrated and want to be alone but and reflect on what just happened.

• Won't call or text that person, since they hung up on me due ro petty argument.

• Get pretty mad

What Girls Said 3

• Give them space. Call back when their ready to be an adult. If they can't even do that much to maintain communication, then the relationship is over. Because if they can do this now, they will do this once married.

• I would piss

• I would be pissed and probably first ignore them and than if I'm calmed and all try again and try to talk like an adult