I'm afraid my girlfriend will cheat on me again. Am I being paranoid or am I right?

We've been going out for three years and she broke up with me to try and be with somebody else. I was miserable for the two months she was gone. It didn't work out between them so she came back but now that she's back, I can't really trust her the same way I used to before because she was talking to this guy while with me.

• Yes, she ruined the relationship
    100%(18)95%(38)Vote91%(20)
  • No, it's in your head
    0%(0)5%(2)Vote9%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• No your'e NOT being paranoid. You need to let her go. She's being selfish, thinking she can just reel you in and use you, because her sloppy seconds didn't work out. Tell her do one, and get yourself a girl who who respects you. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro you should leave her and move on because she came back just because things didn't work out between her and that dude, she's a selfish brat and doesn't deserve you. This relationship will only give you pain and a lot of tension, because all you will be thinking is whether she will leave again for another dude or not.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Stop chasing after somebody who doesn't know what they want. She is a lost cause, you should have moved on a LONG time ago.

What Guys Said 7

• "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is the rule that applies to anyone over the age of 18. Perhaps she is happy with you for now but how will she respond when somebody else comes along that gets her attention? And how can you live with such questions perpetually in your head?

Eventually, you will break up because of this. How much time do you want to waste waiting for that to happen? Respect yourself, end it, and move forward with your life.

• If a girl has cheated on you once then it won't just be the once, I'd get rid. she can't have thought much of your feelings when she was with this other guy.

• she broke ur trust bro u can not believe her again now it's ur time to strike her back don't underestimate urself kick her ass and kick her out

• ditch that situation asap or it will gnaw away at you and you'll never be truly happy. Cheating/leaving you for someone else is as low as it gets. #norespect

• Dump her ass

• No you're not being paranoid at all

• be careful