Why do I miss him so much, even though I know it was right?

It's been eight months, I know it was right that I broke up, but my heart is still broken and I still really care... my dreams and fantasies still include him... he blocked me after I left... How can I get over this...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Only time can heal a broken heart. In the meantime keep busy and ignore any thoughts about him

• i feel your pain, I've been through the same thing for a very long time

• find someone else

• My philosophy

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a slow process. It's not that easy getting over someone who you've invested a lot of time into. Your just gonna have to pick up your broken pieces, console them. And find something positive out of all the negative. The process isn't easy and you can't rush it. You just got to find an outlet and keep busy. Find a spiritual doctor to visit once a month if you like, make the healing process easier for yourself. Forget about him because he's already forgotten about you, that's why he blocked you.

• I feel you I'm going through the same thing and it hurts because you still want them bad but you need to move on, he doesn't want you and isn't feeling this upset so neither should you, if he hasn't said anything in 8 months he doesn't care and neither should you

• Thank you for understanding... It's a brutal truth but we have to face it

• just put you mind to work by doing things you enjoy and hanging out with friends. with time, you should heal