Broke up with girlfriend but she still feeling really hurt and can't let go?

So it all started when I was in the same room with and I accidentally like a picture on insatgram. She got mad moved out and went back to her moms house. Now everytime she talks to me she texts me long ass texts messages with nothing but hate and resentment. She bring up the same moments in time and apologize over and over again. what is going through her mind?

12

What Girls Said 1

• She broke up with you over a liked photo on Instagram? And moved out because of that? Either there's more to the story or she's psychotic. 😂

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe u wan to sacrifice ur instagram for her? delete ur account? Add on bonus for ur sincerity. Maybe she will be so touch at that, then move back to find u. Quick, instagram or her?

• let the crazy wander further into the distance of your life for tomorrow your going to be free of next level emotionally instable human beings. Applepie and Freedom