What do you look for in a guy?

What do you girls look for in a guy, if you want to date them? Their looks? Personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy with a good personality. Even if in the beginning I dont find them that attractive after i get to know them and theyre nice, funny, not to serious but can be, can talk about themselves, then theyll end up being the sexiest guy in my eyes.

What Girls Said 2

• Looks is more important because if I didn't find him attractive I wouldn't go on a date with him in the first place and personality has to match mine, the guy just has to get me that's it.

• I look for someone who makes me laugh and can be my best friend but also a boyfriend. Of course I may be shallow I'm not sure but looks play into it but mostly for me, if I like their personality and not their face then their personality starts to affect the way I feel and I won't care