Do you think I'm wrong for telling my girl I'm not ready to commits to marriage?

We've been engaged. She got upset and gave me the ring back 3 times. And another time just called the engagement off.. but then still talks about getting married. When we argue she always packs her bag and empty the closet and drawers and puts her stuff in bags. She been living with me almost one year and still hasn't fully unpacked. Well she was fully unpacked one time but then packed up again after an argument. This was a weekly/ bi weekly event. Saturday night she began to do it stopped bagging a few drawers. Then Monday wants to bring up marriage. I brought up Saturday because its been on my mind and bothers me and I've been telling this. What do you think?

32
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Just break up already.

• Could you explain please?

• She's constantly leaving you because she's ready for a long term relationship and you're not. That's not something that's going to change any time soon

• I don't think it's wrong. It wouldn't be fair for the both of you if you guys got married unprepared. She could be just excited about the idea, you shouldn't feel rushed into anything.

• I think you should tell her how u feel and maybe she'll understand and tell her if she keeps doing that it makes u not ready to commit. And I don't think it's wrong for telling her that ur not ready to commit. Just be honest with her. But not too honest cuz she might pack her bags for sure. Just tell her that you don't like that when she does that.

What Guys Said 2

• Um, why is she so keen on leaving after an argument?

• I don't know but she keeps doing. She doesn't deal with things well

• Fuck that! Think of it this way, that woman will some day be the mother of your children. She's weak asf. Bounce. Disappear from her life