Would you leave your partner if something happened (an accident) and they weren't physically attrative anymore?

I answered a question earlier and a lot of people don't think it's shallow to reject somebody if you aren't physically attracted to them. A lot of people think this is just human nature. This left me thinking if you started dating someone and then they got horribly disfigured in an accident (car accident, fire, work related injury... Etc). This includes anything from missing limbs, perminantly burned skin, etc (anything you could think of really. Would youleave them because they aren't physically attracted to you anymore? (even if it wasn't their fault they aren't). Would their personality and the experiences you had be enough to carry you guys through things?

• Yes and it's normal to leave someone who you don't find physically attractive anymore
  • No becaus eyou still love and care for them and they're still the same person
Select a gender to cast your vote:

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Love should be deeper than skin deep, it is harder when their personality changes because that's the person you love.

• I know what you mean and I agree with you. I like to think love can develop from somehting more than just looks alone and stick with a person through the worst of the worse.

• Thanks for MHO I've lived through 👆 that experience so it's a heartfelt answer.

• No problem. It's the opinion I agree with the most, especially since I think people put too much emphasis on how a person looks or what they have todya instead of who they are.

What Girls Said 2

• No. It's whether you actually love them or not. If you were to leave this person you so called love all because they had an accident you're a real piece of shit. Just shows that you put physical things above love.

• Nope, cause i like him even before that happen 😉

What Guys Said 0