Should I leave my girlfriend?

I am in relation with my girl for past 2 years. we also had physical relationship for a couple of times. but recently I have seen her with a my friend in his flat when I made a surprise visit there. both didn't had any justification for that.

now I am really confused wether to leave her as I love her a lot.

• should leave
  • should not leave

121
Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• That's suspicious af. Really really really suspicious, unless you have a birthday coming up (and these guys didn't even have anything to say...) I couldn't trust them.
    Ok, to be sure did you find them together or she was in your room and he was in the living room or his room , etc.

• It could be perfectly innocent, unless you have absolute proof that someone else is going on I don't think you should act. Confront her and find out why they decided to hang out without you and let her know that you are questioning your relationship.

• First confront her to know what was happening. If she tries to play you or give you nonsense excuses them leave her

• you should make clear how serious this is to you. like "I am really questioning the relationship, I dont want to leave you but if you are not giving me a valid explanation NOW I dont have a choice but leaving you"

maybe its just because they are planning a surprise party or something, but she should have told you that she meets him. in secret is not okay

• maybe u should just talk to her about it. ask her whats going on and tell her how u feel about the situation

• I tried to talk to her about that. but she is giving lame excuses

• first of all try to talk to her and your friend. you need to know what's happening. you deserve explanation..

• y don u ask both of em. communicate rather than assuming. be gentle. if they dn hav valid reason. then leave.

• You dont have enough information to make a decision yet.

• Terrible situation. u should talk both of them.

• first talk to her about that

• If they don't have any valid justification then this act is clearly not acceptable.

• I would leave her. There was no reason for her to be alone with your friend like that

What Guys Said 1