Am I making it too easy for my ex to get over me? I post a lot on social media and he follows me. does seeing me give him his fix?

Should I stop for awhile and create some kind of mystery about my life? I'm one of those that chronicles my life via social media. He watches everything but I wonder if that makes him miss me less. Unfortunately I do want him to miss me and maybe contact me. Even if you disagree I'd love to know what you think about creating mystery. Which would make him miss me less? Being in his face through Snapchat Instagram etc or being gone?

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he will miss you more or less no matter what you do. Missing you depends on what kind of person he is, how the break up went about and is overall opinion of you and the relationship. I don't think how much you post and not post will have a bearing on any of that.

• "Am I making it too easy for my ex to get over me"without a doubt has to be the funniest psycho babble I've heard in my life to date so I thank you for that, I think I peed a little.. lol.. if you're thinking about your ex then it's you who hasn't moved on.."MOVE ON"

What Girls Said 1

• Isn't he your ex? Why are you doing that?