How do you girls feel about a guy trying win you over from another guy?

I see this situation sometimes happens when a guy decides to trust his girlfriend and let her have a guy best friend. As harmless as it sounds a guy or a girl best friend can be somewhat bad for a relationship in the long run. Because that person is the first person they turn towards when they get in argument with each other. Then the guy best friend used that typical line "I would never do that to you"

30

What Girls Said 3

• In general, I don't like it since I feel like they just like the chase. I notice that when that happens and they "win you over" they lose the excitement and find someone else. So in general, no I don't find it attractive. With the situation you brought up I do agree with it only if this guy is actually their closest friend. Girls also turn to their girl friends in those situations so I wouldn't not let someone be friends with someone based on gender. If she left you for this guy friend anyway, it's her loss and someday when that guy turns on her for another chase, she will see what she lost.

• I don't know if I would call that "trying to win you over.."
    This actually happened with me.. I realized my friendship with best friend was more important than my relationship s/o.. as shitty as it sounds, it was true.
    Your s/o should be your best friend. It works better that way! But I think having opposite gender best friends while in a relationship is considered harmful

• Kinda true isn't it.

What Guys Said 0