My girlfriend she broke up with me because of my insecurities, and because I mentioned to her not to cheat on me when she went out, what should I do?

My girlfriend broke up with me because I mention to her one night not to cheat on me when she went out. She said it was rude and disrespectful when I said that. I've been single for 6 years and I was dating my ex for 3 months and I really do like this girl a lot, you could say I was falling in love. All the time we been together we had fun and amazing memories, but she broke up with me only because she couldn't deal with my insecurities. In the relationship I committed 100% in it! Treated her like a queen, never asked anything back in return. She is honestly a very gorgeous women and I'm just a regular dude, little overweight, but she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. What could I do to get her back?

12
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I would have to.

You might think your insecurities only effect you, and it's not true. In a committed relationship, your bullshit effects the person you're with. When you're constantly telling them not to cheat on you, it's insulting because it implies you think they would betray you just because you have no self esteem. It eats you alive to be accused when you've done no wrong. Your negativity eventually begins to drag everyone else down, that's why people leave. You can't save a drowning person who's swimming to the bottom of the ocean.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you need to take a deep breath and look at the big picture. She probably felt like a slut when you said that and was just going out to have fun. Once you realize that your insecurities aren't true, you should be able to handle a relationship easier.

• Face it it's over you hurt her bad