How long does it take you to get over a break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you find someone to take his place you could put him behind you faster, i wouldn't mind helping you

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it took less than 2 months to stop crying about it. Less than 6 months to stop obsessing over him and trying to reconcile. Less than 10 months to stop feeling jealous and able to move on to another guy. I would say less than a whole year to get over someone. But I was extremely attached and we were together for 2 years, he was my first real boyfriend, love and breakup so I took it pretty hard lol. 2 years later and I'm absolutely fine, not concerned or jealous

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on how long it was and how into the person I was. I dated someone for 3 years and when I called it off it took me 4 days before I could sleep again. Then another time I dated someone about a month and I was already over it before I even said it.

• Ways to recover from break-up:

* You have to understand healing process takes time. So, you should give yourself plenty of time to heal.
    * Keep yourself busy. Don’t allow yourself any daydreaming time. Take a hobby, join some voluneer work, read books, watch T. V.
    * Always try to be with your friends and family. You can call your old friends, meet them.
    * Get rid of old reminders in your space e. g photos, gifts, etc.
    * Make an effort to meet new people. Join a club, take a class, volunteer, go the park, attend a concert. Allow these larger social groups to replace the connections you had with your lover for a while.
    * Focus on yourself. Much of your energy went into your relationship and now you have time to pamper yourself. Take those long baths you never had time for, read that saucy novel that has dust on it, so now is the time to work on yourself.

• it depends on how long we been together but it took me about 5 or 6 months to get over a almost 4 year break up

• never experienced cause I don' have a gf😂😂

• You're only 15 you will when you are older πŸ˜‚

• I think I'll die singleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even 13 years old have girlfriend and I hesitate to talk to girls (personally)

• really depends on how the breakup was and on what terms you broke up. then how long the relationship was and how attached you were to the partner. for me it could take between 1 week and 1 year based on the nature of the relationship so it is a difficult question to answer.

• Depends how much you were involved in your relationship.. I had breakup on 2nd April 2017 and I'm still into it pretty much.. I still remember her and remember our moments but these memories make me weak so I try to get over it

• yeah it takes some time first wife took me 8 months a 6 girls

• between a day and a month depending on how good the relationship was when it ended

• As long as I take to be a more confident person

• as long as it takes you to realize you don't need them and can be happy without

• Next day

• 1 years... u just a support... that it

• same day.

• depends

• as long as u can find someone to replace him

did u break up?

• That was 4 months ago

• Opinion owner?πŸ˜‚

• lolz let's just say am a secret agent u know like a spy

gag spy with cool glasses nd suit with

wait what are we talking again?

let's just say am a secret admire when its Time I will reveal my self

spy out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

What Girls Said 3

• I've only had one, and maybe a month

• Forever.

• It takes a least a year