How do I get over a Break Up?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 months and out of the blue je says: I think we should just be friends. I really liked him so how do I get over him?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a very close friend or your bestfriend whom you can trust anytime then share everything with him/her and I'm sure that he/she will help you get over. Try to hang out with your friends. Try to distract your mind by getting involved in different activities. I hope that these things will help you get over your ex. 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Google and YouTube have some good tips! ... by the way if you're only 13 then trust me.. it isn't even worth one tear.

• He was my first boyfriend and we were together for 6 months and I shared my first kiss with him.

What Guys Said 4

• You stand on the broken up item. Boom, you're over a break up.

• talk to a new guy.

• u should go in front of him and say that u both can't be friends cause u can't see him with others girls or doing anything with other girls cause u love him sooooo much... maybe that can save ur relationship

• No. He came up to me later in the day and asked if I were mad at him and I said yeah. He said we could date later and I said no Im done.

• this one

• woah sry can't delete the post🙁... maybe I've something for ya.. if u delete this app and again make a new ID just add me there and download an app Avakin life. and add me there rachkilla123 this game will help u a lot in learning about relationship...

• you punch everyone in the face it fun

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!