Why does my ex suddenly want to hang out all of the time?

So my ex broke up with me over a month ago after nearly a year of dating and up until a couple of weeks ago there really wasn’t much contact between... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I want you to ask yourself this question for me,

Can you still be his friend if today, he said he is currently seeing/dating someone else?

If your answer is no. Don't wait around for something that isn't promised. You answer means you are still emotionally attached to him(its okay it happens).

I want you to try to move on from this. By staying friends with your ex you are just helping him get over you. As he moves on, you will take an emotional step back. Please don't do this. Be strong, confident and realize that if he wants the same things one day, he will come running. Even if you are not avaliable and dating someone else. So let's speed up that process for you shall we?

Losing you will hurt him more than anything you could ever do or say. So do nothing for him and everything for you right now.

Good Luck.