I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with my sister!!!!

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. Recently I have suspected that he is cheating on me and worst of all with my sister who is 1 year... Show More

I know it's been a while since I have responded to your answers I am sorry I have had so much going on. But since then a lot has happened and unfortunately you were all right. The lying and low life EX boyfriend now did cheat on me and YES it was with -->
so called SISTER...And NO they didn't have the decency to be upfront and tell me! My suspicions were confirmed as I saw sick text messages from one another on my so called SISTERS Mobile phone..I still feel hurt and betrayed!
I also would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who answered and commented I did read your all your answers at the time they were posted but it wasn't until I found out about 2 weeks ago that I had the courage and energy to respond and update-->
as I am still very hurt. It's nice to know there is still good people out there who can take the time to respond to a strangers cry for help..Thank you all any further questions you have don't hesitate to ask.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume you live with your sister? Next time they're both 'working overtime,' go to her workplace. One of 3 things will happen:

1) She's there. In which case, your boyfriend probably isn't cheating on you with her. Just say you're glad you found her because you've locked yourself out and don't have your phone/the battery's dead, you just went out to call the cat/get the milk/whatever and the door shut behind you. Take her keys and go home. Call your boyfriend's workplace and ask to speak to him quickly. If he's not there, he may still be cheating but with someone else - that's a whole other story. If he is there, just ask him a random question that he would know but you wouldn't or could have forgotten ('I've got this homework and I can't remember what the answer was'/'I forgot the password to my computer! What was it?'/'I'm on the internet looking for a birthday present for my dad - you're a guy, what d'you think he'd want?') and be done with it. So they're probably not cheating, but you do have some issues to work through and talk about. Separate story.

2) She's not working late today, or not at all. Tell her colleagues you just came by because she owes you some money and you wanted to buy something (left your credit card at home, short on cash and wanted her to repay it, whatever. Plus siblings always conveniently remember and forget about money owed so it doesn't really have to be true), but it's okay, you'll just ask her when she gets home and buy that thing tomorrow. Step outside, call your boyfriend's workplace and try that question thing. If he's there, then it's a bit weird that your sister isn't at work but I guess the point here is that he is. Either try a similar thing again in a little while to settle it, or just work through the stuff with your guy and ask your sister why she lied about being at work - say you were worried, as her older sister, etc.

3) Neither of them are at work. Worst case scenario. Swing by his place, or get someone you really trust to do it for you. How old is everyone involved? If he lives with his parents, you could try calling them and asking if he's home (if they ask why, it's because you forgot the password etc) or if he's by himself, you'll have to go over there. You can hang outside a window and see if you can see/hear anything but that could be really disturbing if you do. You could just ring the bell but they might see it's you and hide or something. That's where someone else comes in handy. If you want to be really sneaky, sit outside the house somewhere they won't see you (on his neighbour's wall?) and order a pizza to the house in your sister's name. Sit and wait. they might come out of the house, in which case you've caught them. If not, the pizza comes and your sister opens the door - again, you've caught them. Or your boyfriend opens the door and the pizza guy says he has a pizza for [your sister]. Your boyfriend calls her from the other room to ask when she ordered it, and you've got them.

• If neither of them are there, and they're not at work, they're probably out somewhere. I'd bluff to your boyfriend and say you know they're cheating and someone saw them out together. He might crumble and admit it or seem nervous - that's proof. If he actually has a valid alibi, then what the hell was he doing? Why has he been so distant lately? Why does he always compare you to your sister etc.

I don't have a sister but I guess it does happen. I hope you figure this out. Good luck! x

• Show Older
    • I know now I saw the text on my so called sisters phone...We don't talk anymore and they are still together..I don't know who hurt me more him or he..I think it's her my own blood! How could she do this to me, I did everything for her as a sister and I loved her and would do anything for her. She had to throw it all away by going after him! :(

• That really sucks... sorry you had to go through that =[ get away from them, at least for a little while. Hang out with a close friend or other family, meet other guys, whatever. That was really low of them and you don't need to put up with it. Hope you feel better soon x