What Should I Do?

my ex just told me that I annoy bim, I don't benefit from his life and I'm drama. I miscarried a few months ago with our child, then he breaks up with me, he then says I'm dirty cause I have herpes from my rapist, and finally used me for a hook up cause his girlfriend broke up with him. I'm over here balling cause I get assholes like him and don't know what to do... please help

16
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• here's what you do.
    You get him out of your life for good. Dont text, tall or see him ever again. Exes are exes for a reason. Let him be your past and move on.

• I'm not good at moving on tbh he hurt me and broke my heart

• He won't. You will get over it. Like I said it will take time.

• Don't listen to him. He's an asshole piece of shit. There are good guys out there and you'll find one eventually.

• Why should anybody feel bad for you if you choose to keep hooking up or getting back with him?

• I'm sorry about you're miscarriage, it's hard getting through something like that, and he didn't leave you over insufficiencies, he left couldn't deal with his own.

• well maybe you should just take some time for you

• leave him

What Girls Said 1

• "cause I get assholes like him"
    Finding assholes is chance and not at all your fault. Continuing to date one is choice and that absolutely is your fault. The good thing is that you can easily make a different choice and immediately not be in a relationship with an asshole. You know, people will treat them however you let them treat you. You can't change your behavior, but you can take yourself out of that situation. Best of luck and I hope you leave him so you can go find that wonderful person who will treat you with decency and respect because you deserve that. Go out and make your own happiness! You can do it!

• if you know me, what my real name?

• Hey, you're going to get through this. You're young and you've been through a lot of shit in your life already. I can't pretend to know what that's like, but you're strong. Despite everything you've been through you're still holding on. That's all you need to do. Keep holding on. Take little steps, one at a time, to make things better. So you dated an asshole. Well, guess what? He's your ex now and you don't have to put up with that asshole any longer. It may not look like it now, but your life will be better because of that. Just keep him in your past and take it one day at a time.

• And I'm really really sorry about the troll that's following me and invaded here. You don't need to be dealing with that crap right now.