Do you hate liars?

Is lying a deal breaker for you in a relationship. Need opinions to sort out my own relationship

320
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• I think every lie is first of all lying to yourself. It can come as a defensive reflex of a past bad experience or something you are not comfortable with. If by talking about it, the other just keeps lying and you can't understand it, there's gonna be loss of trust. And that's a problem. But if you can understand why this defense was raised up, I think it's fine, we all lie a pretty good amount. (On how we feel, what we think, what we do, what we did etc...)

• Yes I hate liars. I think everyone does. And yes its a deal breaking. Being lied to is someone breaking your trust.

• I totally agree. thank you so much

• You're welcome! Anytime really if you need more help or just to chat after you break up with him feel free to message me.

• I sure will xx

• If it's a serious lie then yes. Little minor lies are fine but if they keep up it makes me wonder if something more serious is going on.

• yes everyone does, if she wants to cancel on us to be with the girls she can just tell me, aswell as I got a great s fn party with the guys ofcofc ^,^

• yeah but lied about texting other girls and its not the first time I caught him :/

• nah he thought he deleted all the messages so when I went through his phone he didn't expect me to find anything. but obviously I did

• I don't tend to go through his phone unless I suspect something. and I always ask first. I never open conversations with his other friends

• Yes I hate liars. How can you trust your partner if they lie.

• YEAH nd everyone does I guess

• yes. who wouldn't?

• The question is who doesn't hate liars

• Yes lying is really bad... if a relationship has to continue there should be truth first

• Once a liar, is always a liar

• I hate myself because I hate liars.
    (Think about it...)

• Yes veryy i hate liars

• Yes I hate liars

• well it depends why they lie

• everyone lies , some timea you lie even if u don t know it

• if it's big lye then yes, but if it's small lye and he lyes you because he has a surprise for you then no

• Yes i hate liars...

• Yeah. But to be honest a little white lie one in a blue moon is understandable.

• It is a deal breaker.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Nah
    I am a better liar and manipulator than any man can ever be. it's all a game.

• Yeah I do hate liars. Bc if you forgive them, then what's gonna make you think that they aren't going to lie again?

• yeah that's my problem :/ he just keeps apologizing and he doesn't change

• yes ı do