How can a guy make a girl regret loosing him?

my ex cheated on me again. she won't confess to it but i know a hickie when i see one. how can a guy make her regret loosing him?

34
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• .. show her that you're perfectly fine and not in any way phased by her primitive behaviour.

• Dude c'mon don't even think to play games after the break up. It shows you still care! She will know it and you are gonna feed her ego. Move on and show that you take this break up as nothing.

• Move on with another girl, rub that girl in her face basically that you're way better off with her and happier. Post her, act like she treats you better, but this should all really still be genuine not pretend b/c a girl could pick up on it in person depending on how well you play it off, or you can try asking a friend to play a long with it too by the way

• I personally would literally just move on though and slowly take my mind off the other person by hanging out with friends, listening to music, watching movies, shows, playing sports, working out, going to the mall, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• dude socialise start training maybe other hobbies excel in your job. Try to be a better person , be more confident

• you can't force people to feel emotions move on

• oh god yes

• You have to go out with someone hotter.