What am I doing wrong? 😭😭😭😭?

All of the guys that I like or have dated don't care about me. I've given space when they wanted, I wasn't clingy, I did not gave them rude comments, all of my friends said that I'm a perfect girl, but why don't the care about me?

26
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• You just happened to date douches perhaps. Or you don't know how to find someone who's actually compatible with you.

• maybe ur a yesman, most guys dont like girls that agree with everything they say, they want some1 with an own opinion and ouspoken preferences

• I have the same problem
    I think we're too attractive to date anyone. lol

• it could be their are assholes they might needed something of u like sex and tried to force u to it and when u didn't agree they backed off cuz they didn't like u they liked ur body

• Maybe you just feel like you wasn't clingy, but you actually were?

• they might be into you for the wrong reasons

What Girls Said 2

• probably bc of their age or immaturity. there are so many girls tbh why should they care about one? even if you're dating / and its hard caring about lots of people at once so after a while they just have too much and dont want emotional intimacy. pls acknowledge to yourself that it has nothing to do with you. ik many cases like that with pretty girls w pretty personalities

• Its either the guys you're piling or its because you do what you think will make them happy instead of being yourself.