Would you accept if your ex asked you to be friends w bens?

• Yes
  • No

59
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• No, I've already moved on and have no intentions of seeing her again.

• If I was single and desperate and she was a good fuck, probably would. Depends, like @Renzo11 said, if she is total fuck up or bad news, I would decline.

• Nope. I don't deal with exes at all once we are done and we get back any belongings the other one has.

• No, probably because after a relationship I want to get over it, and that kind of thing you're asking about wouldn't help, it will make my recovery slower or impossible.

• Really depends where you are in life.

• yeah definitely

• no never

• friends with benefits is how desiese n STDs get around protection don't always protect

What Girls Said 5

• Assuming I was single, no, the relationship ended for a reason so I would never get involved with him again.

• Hello no. You can't be distant when we're together and then want me again without label. nope nope and besides we both have new partners, its for the best and I'm so much happier.

• He is an Ex for a reason. I don't have time for games and messing around with feelings and emotions. So my answer would be no.

• Who? Not me

• Nope. Been there. Done that. Biggest mistake ever.