I am 15 and I still haven't gotten my first kiss?

I am 15 and I still haven't gotten my first kiss is it wrong to just give it to one of my guy friends?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a problem.

I was 17. It was in the break room of McDonald's where I worked, with a co-worker. She was a 5'1" petite, natural blonde with blue eyes. It was my last day of work in the summer before school started (I didn't work while attending school). I asked, "Can I have a goodbye kiss?" She looked around to check whether anyone could see us, then being the more experienced woman of 19, she did it.

I used that line several times again. It always works. Feel free to borrow it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't waste something so precious on somebody you have no plans on being intimate with. Plus, you have no idea where his mouth have been. Why is a first kiss so important to you? Have patience. It's not that important. And nobody is going to care. It's not a race. Be yourself and let things come naturally or else your going to regret your choices. Had mine in Kindergarten. Was not something I was expecting.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 20 and I haven't had mine, so chill.

• You're fine you're only 15

What Girls Said 5

• It might be because you're 15.

• You're only 15 ans have time for your first kiss... I didn't have mine till I was 18... Don't stress about it much it will happen when the time is right... Don't force it with one of your friends or it won't mean much and you won't remember it fondly

• Don't rush. It's fine.

• Where you kissed?

• You're young, don't stress about it