Girls, My ex broke up with me a week ago, I still want us to be reunited but it seems hopeless... Now what?

So me and my ex were in a relationship for almost 2 years. The last year was herder but in the end we loved each other very much and always tried to fix stuff. In the last 2-3 months of our relationship we had a talk and ever since, our relationship was going better. And then there was a day 2 weeks ago when she said she needed the weekend to think and we wouldn't see each other. She realised that she wasn't herself in the relationship and prefered to leave me even thoug she still loves me deeply because she was tired of trying to fix stuff. We are still friends but for now we dont really talk to each other. I'm asking her to come take her stuff so I could move on and secretly because I would see her again. The thing is she always say she would say next week or I asked her again and she said Saturday but it depends on so much stuff so i should'nt count on it. What does this means?

What does she mean by that? Does she want to stay with me, keep contact with me? I don't know?
Should I say something, should I try to get her back? (My obvious guess is no because of the way she acts with me)

6
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Ever heard of the NC (no contact rule?) girls are crazy about it now since a few youtubers and bloggers started to promote it :P ;) Anyway... I'd give her some space regardless. If she's into you - she'll come back in any way. if not... wait a bit and then move on after lets say a month. Menawhile don't do anything stupid like "casual dating" etc. But - enjoy your life. Don't get too crazy about it. Have some fun, perhaps spend a weekend out of the city with your friends etc. Or visit your relatives or have some "me time" anyway. I don't know what guys do apart from masturbating and clubbing, but use your mind :) Live as a single person for a month and see where it goes. Maybe you really need to break up or just some time apart to see things differently. Anyhow, respect her wish for some space ;)

• Yeah i will can't do anything else. I will try that, but i'm still invited to he birthday in 2 weeks since we stayed friends... This is gonna be hard for that but i think its a good idea

• Tell her you want to talk. If she doesn't want to, move on. Go on with your life and do what makes you happy. If she comes back, it was meant to be.

• We did talked. The decision was that she wanted to break up and that we will remain friends. For now she doesn't want me back. She's tired of trying. That is what she told me. That and that se doesn't want to wait for me to change

• Its done but for now I can't message anyone because i'm not high level enough :)

• Keep getting points!

• dont talk ti her anymore. stay busy with your life. if she wants you or her stuff, she will reach out to you. for now just go nc.

• So if we stayed friends and she invited me on her birthday I should go even if things might be awkward if we dont talk?

• Thank you very much! But i'm taking your advice. I won't text her until she does or until her birthday.

• Yeah she's not sure yet. Stop pressuring on her, just give it a time. She may cool down and come back around for you.

• I hope so, she's deep in her finals for the semester and don't have time to really think. But she seems to have made her idea. Let's hope it'l change

• Tbh, I am also on the stage you had right now but I guess on my own opinion just give your girlfriend some space for a while... each of us need a space to make our relationship healthier (like go out with friends) stop seeing your girlfriend for a while (not till one month, 2 weeks is fine) but don't loose your communication ( try to send her messages too and reminds her that you are just behind her back whenever she needs you) or if you know her address surprise her with flowers or any presents you can offer to her...

• thanks but she left me and then decided to remain friends...

• Yeah i would have loke to do that but she was tired to try and just left me... The only way I had to keep her in my life was to stay friends but we didn't really talked for the last week

• It's ok to be friends with your ex as long as you can take the pain while you are still connected with her... your choice anyway! Good luck

• Forget n move on

• It's hard when your life revolver around her :/ We used to think that we would get married and die together :'(

• But thank you. I think I can't do anything else anyway...