How do I get my ex back?

he dumped me about a month ago because i got jealous of a girl he was getting too friendly with so i acted rude to him the next day then he dumped me. he said he stopped loving me because i do the same things again and again and its frustrating to him. he texted me later to clean up a bit so were on good terms but recently he's been texting me every few days instead of every day and he doesn't hold a conversation for more than a few minutes. we used to smile at each other in passing but he hasn't looked at me in a while. he hasn't gotten someone else and he was really pushing me to move on and get someone else. whenever i talk to his friends i can see him watching me slightly but he ignores me after. i get mixed signals from him because sometimes i feel like he still cares (texting me for stupid reasons, looking worried if i get hurt, mentioning me then cutting himself off) but i also feel like he genuinely doesn't care (long periods between texts, no response to jokes, never finishing conversations, ignoring me now, he doesn't look sad at all) i really have changed a lot and improved my flaws that ended the relationship but this is the second time he dumped me (first was kinda unrelated) and I just know that if he came back then we could make things work this time. if i express any love to him i know he will get mad, tell me to find someone else and block me. what do i do :(

What Guys Said 3

• You don't want him back. It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Stop being pathetic and get on with your life without him. Never get back with an ex

• Leave the relationship in the past and learn to move on. It'll be better for the both of you.

What Girls Said 0