Should I beg for him to continue our relationship or should I move on?

I am currently in a relationship where in we need to have some space and it's our first week... though we didn't see each other but still we communicate... my only problem is why I feel so bad if I couldnt received his messages (for example he will message me only in the morning) I really feel upset at night... is it normal for a guy not to at least do the same thing as girls? Or am I expecting too much from my boyfriend? Should I trust him? Cause he still says I love you to me... Or do you think he is busy with other girls? (I'm getting paranoid!! Sorry a lot of questions bothering on my mind)

07
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• So you've been together one week ?

Geez, relax ! He said he loves you. There may be MANY reasons why he only messages you in the morning. At least he messages you and daily !

• 5d

We are not seeing each other already one week... in short we put some space for a while but still we communicate... he drops me messages in the morning and at night but today he didn't message me at night that's why I'm a little bit paranoid...

• 5d

no need to be paranoid !

ANYTHING could happen. Lost his phone, feeling sick , or just completely forgot if he is doing something else.

• never beg

• 5d

I know it hurts but that's the reason why I need to ask from your opinion guys.. thanks anyway

• 5d

😢😢😭😭 ok maybe I will not communicate with him for a while...

• 5d

free him and let him realize

• You have to talk to him about what you are feeling. And see where it goes.

• Hey bamboni, it's the first week of dating and things are already screwing up? trust issues? already saying I love you? I wouldn't beg, I would simply break up and move on. I been in this situation, not in the first week though.

• 5d

We've been together for three months and it's our first week to have some space between us...

• 5d

😁😊🤗

• 5d

😎😎😎😎

• he's trying not to be clingy in this relationship, so i would assume that's why he's not responding as much, trust him until you absolutely suspect what is going on.

• 5d

Yes I also trust him cause he said to blocked me in all social medias (during our argument) but still he communicates with me...

• 5d

@Asker, that is something you need to discuss with him though. Im sure once you have a date set to get back together you'll know if he's loyal or not on that day.

• 5d

I do hope so... thank you for your opinion guys...

• Move on

• 5d

😢😢😭😭😭 it hurts but somewhat make sense!! Thank you so much

• 5d

Ok thanks...

• Begging creates a power divide. Absolutely don't beg in a relationship.

What Girls Said 0