Hurt, confused, betrayed, what should I do?

My boyfriend broke up with me for being concerned about his wellbeing. (I didn't hear from him throughout the entire day, so I texted & called him because I was worried).

He disrespected me for trying to figure out why he was breaking up with me & why he wouldn't talk to me stating "I am clingy, I shouldn't have kept texting him (I only texted him 3x times) & to leave him the f alone".

I am left hurt & confused because I just found out he is currently with somebody else. In the past he has cheated & verbally/mentally abused me, but this time it is taking me longer to get over him and I am in tears.

I asked him over and over why does he continue to hurt me and he leaves then returns weeks later. I am trying to understand him but I don't get why would a person that claims that they love constantly betray you.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• you are the one to blame 😒 he isn't reliable that you are well aware of , you should have left him long before , and shouldn't have waited so long for you to grow your feeling...😩

• I know 😔 I am so disappointed in myself

• oh... he already moved on..., he is not right person... , hey don't give up , you might be good looking I assume , so it won't be hard to find someone who cares for you...👍...

• oh not flirting , but next time try to get someone like me... I mean personality wise... OK.. and good night its near to 1AM here so if I stop replying assume that I am sleeping OK... don't worry I will reply in the morning...👍

Most Helpful Girl

• At this stage the problem is you.

He's proven time and time again he's unreliable, unkind and doesn't treat you well. You choosing to go back, question his behaviour and ask why he doesn't care about you is allowing him to keep doing it.
    You set the standard for how others treat you, if someone treats you like crap and you choose to keep trying to make it work and understand why they do it then that is your choice.

The better option is to not care why an asshole behaves like an asshole, and find someone who will be a better boyfriend

• This is your MHO. 100%

• No, it wouldn't be because 1. It wouldn't be true and 2. You'd get sucked back in again.

Listen to what the guy is saying/doing and learn the lesson that when someone shows you who they are as a person; believe them.
      Don't think you can fix them, or make them love you by doing whatever they want because a good person won't need that from you and will want to be your equal.
      You're more than a doormat when you allow yourself to be, and now is a good opportunity to start

• Thank you for speaking the truth and giving me great advice. I was crying all last night about him but I am starting to feel a little better. 💜

What Guys Said 4

• What a wonderful News for a fresh start.

• sorry to say love but he might have moved on already

• I just wish he would've told me instead of acting like he still cared about us because now while he's building with her, I'm left hurt and broken. Before we got back together I was actually getting over him. Everytime I start to get over him, there he is... that's why I am so disappointed in myself and hurt. 2 years wasted.

• leave bastard guy alone

• he felt you're so clingy

What Girls Said 1

• Is he still texting you the same way as when he is still loving you lately before he left you? Or you relized something changed from him?

• I ignore his texts and calls and this last time he had my attention by coming to my house. He begged me to give him another chance and by me being stupid and having a good heart I actually thought he changed. I was wrong and now I am left hurt while he is with someone else. I am left hurt with no explanation and that's what's bothering me the most.