Should I call him?

I've been in a relationship which isn't perfect enough but the real one for me. First few months I hesitated but when I started to understand that I like him and I want to be with him , he started to be.. he just stopped. I was sad and mad and crying and pretending that this doesn't matter me but this doesn't last longer. once I texted him madly about us that I want to talk to him but at that moment he was sick and told me: "let's talk later. I don't want to hurt you and say anything wrong. please? ". but since that moment it's been 8 weeks probably and I 'm still waiting. can't hate him but can't love him either. really don't know what is the best solution. should I call him again the last time to ask about why all of these things happened and about our relationship? or just pretend that I'm okay and think of him?

03

What Guys Said 3

• your hesitation f***** everything up, I just walked away from a woman who did that to me for over two years. I'm never getting back with that b****, so you should try to find another man. be good to him when you do.

• personally no

• just don't.

What Girls Said 0