FORGETTING about MY FIRST LOVE?

Whats the best way to stop thinking about a guy I was in love with as he was my first love...
Any ideas/help please? I can't keep myself busy as I'm off for 4 months from university now so i'm more likely to think about him all the time now...:(

32
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Wrap yourself in your work or a hobby. Get a pet that requires your care and depends upon you for love, shelter and food as well as companionship

• Keep your self busy. Find a hobby. Make new friends. Have a fling. Just try to distract your mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Allow yourself to think as long as you need to and it will eventually fade away. Trying to forget on purpose can only make it worse

• really in the end you don't ever forget completely your first love but to better help yourself, get rid of things that remind you of him most. distract yourself with work and friends but not too much.

• Time. Literally time is what it takes to fully heal and get over someone. No amount of distraction is sufficient, sure it helps but in reality it literally takes your brain time to heal.