My boyfriend broke up with me because I said the truth?

I spilled the beans to a secret we promised to keep. I thought we broke up after he blocked me. I told him that I spilled the beans since I was still pissed at him. He told me the reasons why he blocked me. Then he said that I had to fix everything. I thought I did until he said that there was more to fix and I had to figure it out. I thought it was telling the truth and that actually was what ended the relationship. Then he said for me to fix it. And I'm wondering why should I fix something that was supposed to save the relationship. Then he says that he'll take me back if everything's fixed by the end of this week. I agreed to it and said on one condition. He has to tell me how to fix it. He told me to fix it by saying that it was blackmail. That's what I was doing. Then he says not to mention it and maybe it will go away. On my end, I haven't had to tell anyone else. He won't tell me what's going on for his end. We haven't talked much after that.

I want to know this:
How messed up is he?
Is he really going to do what he promised?
If things don't go the way I expect, what's a good comeback?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang on, he is telling you to say it was blackmail, by blackmailing you into thinking this will win him back again? What kind of mind games is he playing? Is he usually this cryptic?
    ... but there is something that has not been clear... what was it that was said or done by yourself? It almost sounds like he is punishing you...

Most Helpful Girl

• The first question... Did you blackmail him? If no, why did he say that?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't fall for his blackmail. He's an inconsiderate user and not worthy of your attention and affection. Tell him goodby and block him out of your life.

• This story doesn't make any sense.

• ...

What?

What Girls Said 1

• he's very manipulative and is playing games with you, leave him